Getting started with Veeva Engage
If you have recently implemented Veeva, chances are you’re still getting up the speed with the various intricacies of the software – and that includes Veeva CRM Engage.
Remote engagement can certainly be a daunting prospect for reps, especially when they’re so familiar with face-to-face interactions. That’s not to mention the challenge of ensuring that content delivered to HCPs remains compliant. This is where we can help.
With our considerable experience of Veeva CRM Engage, we’ll demonstrate best-practice examples of functional content that’s optimised for remote engagement, providing ongoing support and collaboration on design and content, as required. We’ll also evaluate usage analytics and observe sale calls to ensure you’re achieving maximum impact.
You can work with us on a simple or more comprehensive solution. Whether it’s creating HTML presentations quickly and easily through our Veeva Light solution, or creating and testing interactive PDFs from your existing materials, you can be up and running in no time.
Quick turnaround DSA development for Veeva Engage
With one third of secondary care clinicians unsure whether they will return to seeing reps face to face following the Covid-19 pandemic, access to an effective remote engagement solution has become ever more important for field teams.
Our expertise and agility means we can deliver best-in-class solutions for Veeva CRM Engage at short notice – ensuring brands, agencies and field teams can continue to engage just as effectively with customers, albeit in a remote environment.
We always look to understand the full picture first. This means getting a handle on a client’s existing remote engagement set-up (if they have one) and also reviewing their brand plan, customer segmentation and sales model. From there, we can build solutions that integrate effortlessly with their wider marketing strategy.
Here’s an idea of what the process typically looks like for a client:
- Agency or brand team supplies brief and source artwork that needs converting for Veeva CRM Engage
- We assess the company’s current technical set-up, specifically around remote customer engagement
- We review the existing materials in the context of the company’s brand plan, customer segmentation and sales model
- We build, test and QA the content on our sandbox and release it to the client for review. Any feedback is then implemented for final review.
- Once the client is happy, we distribute the code, either as a distribution package or as a direct upload to the client’s Veeva Vault
Because this is what we do for a living we can often have a Veeva Lite Engage presentation up and running on a clients Vault within a week from receipt of the final content.
Achieving excellence in remote engagement
Already using Veeva CRM Engage but struggling to convert interactions into sales? According to STEM Healthcare, moving from a simple solution such as interactive PDFs to a fully-engaging interactive sales aid can increase good sell outcomes by 71%.
By taking a deeper dive into your wider customer journey and engagement patterns, our specialist consultants will help you create more effective touchpoints via Veeva Engage and other channels including Veeva Approved Email.
While Veeva CRM Engage enables reps to deliver the same content to HCPs as they would in a face-to-face meeting, there are a few technical nuances that can affect the customer experience. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- The HCP may be viewing on a different screen size to the rep, which means the content will need to be tailored accordingly
- A lack of physical cues from the customer can make it difficult for the rep to read their engagement and responses to the content
- Reps can’t use their finger to indicate where an HCP should be looking, so may have to use the laser pointer function and have clear secondary states for items to help the HCP understand what selections or actions the rep is taking on the screen
All of this means that HCP interaction with content is more important than in a face-to-face setting. We’ll show you ways of maximising these interactions – and in turn your number of good sell outcomes.
Our Veeva solutions
Not found what you were looking for? We can offer expert consultancy and development across a number of aspects of Veeva.
eDetailing and digital sales aids
We can build anything from low-tech, fast and cost-effective sales aids, all the way through to high-tech, app-like experiences to access all the features of Veeva.Find out more
Veeva Approved Email development
From building Veeva Approved Email templates to reviewing their effectiveness, we help field teams unlock customer insights and potential sales opportunities.Find out more
MyInsights dashboard development
Harnessing the power of Veeva MyInsights, we build custom dashboards that give real-time visualisation of any data held within the Veeva system.Find out more
Veeva knowledge workshops
Our dedicated workshops are designed to assist clients with any aspect of Veeva, whether it’s building a bespoke solution or optimising for greater sales returns.Find out more
What is Veeva Engage CRM?