We are a small team of developers and consultants, based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, who help brand teams and agencies in the pharmaceutical industry make the most of CLM platforms such as Veeva and MI Touch/Nexxus through app development and technical consultancy.
We are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. To date, project management has been integrated into everyone’s roles, we are now looking for someone to join the team who will be able to add their experience and skills in supporting the effective running of our projects and the day-to-day traffic management of these to ensure we continue to deliver for our clients.
In addition, you will work closely with our Founder, Client Service Manager and Lead Developer to map out processes and future proof systems which will support our growth strategy and ensure that we are able to deliver our ethos of prioritising relationships and building valuable partnerships with our clients, reps and healthcare professionals.
What we are looking for from you
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a project management role, managing multiple projects at any one time.
- Proven ability to be able to build good internal relationships, you are a natural when it comes to building rapport, nurturing and developing relationships.
- Proven experience of working in a collaborative way with your team.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Confident communicator, naturally comfortable working with all levels of stakeholder.
- Excellent listening skills, the ability to home in on and clarify key requirements of a project.
- Must have a passion for quality and an eye for detail, quality must be at the focus of every stage of a project.
- Ability to run projects on time, spotting any potential delays and taking action to minimise these.
- Good digital understanding and a willingness to build your knowledge in our product and service offering.
- Comfortable working with numbers and discussing basic statistics.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace suite of tools.
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical or another regulatory environment.
- Salesforce experience.
- Marketing Communications/Agency background.
- Experience of project management/traffic management in a development centric environment.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- You naturally take ownership for delivery, from start to finish.
- High energy and motivated you take pride in all you do and take pride in exceeding clients expectations.
- Methodical and logical but with an agility to adapt and flex.
- Naturally curious and willing to learn, you are always happy to invest time to deepen your experience and knowledge.
- Self-sufficient, you enjoy personal responsibility and a freedom in what you do but always knowing when to seek support from the team.
- You are quick to pick things up and are able to see the bigger picture, with commerciality in mind.
- Constant drive for improvement.
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and flexibility in your approach given the regulatory backdrop of our industry.
What will you get from us
We are looking for people who want to be part of our journey and be engaged in helping us to drive our plans
- We will support you to stretch and develop your skills and experiences and will do so in a supportive and collaborative working environment. We are growing and are keen to support our team to develop themselves and their career aspirations in tandem with our growth.
- Variety! A well-rounded role where you will get to work on projects from concept to delivery and everywhere in between.
- A voice. We are interested in what you have to say and how you think you can bring new perspectives and add value to what we do.
- Excellent coffee.
- Part-time office dog!
What happens next
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please do so by emailing us your CV today quoting ‘PMC’ in the subject line.
Please also include:
- any details of why you think this is the right role for you,
- your current salary/package,
- notice period
- any dates you will not be able to attend an interview.
Due to potentially large numbers of applications, we may not be able to respond to all those applicants who have not been successfully shortlisted. For peace of mind, you will receive notification that we have safely received your application.