Are you our new Marketing Manager?
Working with both the Head of Operations and Founder, the Marketing Manager is responsible for making our marketing strategy come to life. In this varied role, you will utilise your strong communication and organisational skills to maintain strategic brand communications across a number of channels, but with a particular focus on events such as webinars, round tables, partner days/ dinners and ultimately a summit for industry leaders.
On a daily basis, you will be nurturing our audiences on social media and client email databases by collaborating with our talented team on the creation of thought leadership content to leverage across a number of channels. You’ll keep the website up to date and protect our brand identity and integrity at all times.
What will you get from us
We are looking for people who want to be part of our journey and be engaged in helping us to drive our plans forward. In return, hard work is very much rewarded with a great environment in which to flourish and an unrivalled array of benefits:
- Starting salary of £30k – £40k, with annual reviews and a clear pathway for progression
- Health insurance with Vitality
- Medical cash plan
- 29 days annual leave (plus Bank holidays)
- 99% flexible, permanent, hybrid working* (*Four in-person company days per year)
- Monthly work from home allowance
- Choose your own tech stack and deck out your home office
- Unlimited access to FutureLearn and Pluralsight courses
- Sabbatical policy
- Death in service benefit
- Independent financial advice
- Free Netflix subscription
- Friendly office dog & good coffee awaits at the office 🙂
What happens next
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please do so by emailing us your CV today.
Please also include:
- any details of why you think this is the right role for you,
- your current salary/package,
- notice period
- any dates you will not be able to attend an interview.
Due to potentially large numbers of applications, we may not be able to respond to all those applicants who have not been successfully shortlisted. For peace of mind, you will receive notification that we have safely received your application.