Are you our next Finance Manager?
We are a small team of developers and consultants, based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, who help brand teams and agencies in the pharmaceutical industry make the most of CLM platforms such as Veeva and IQVIA OCE through digital sales tool development and technical consultancy.
Accountable for the day-to-day running of the businesses finances, you will be hands on and responsible for ensuring that both internal and external monthly and quarterly finance deadlines are met. You will cover the usual spectrum of finance activities including preparation of monthly management accounts, budgeting & cashflow forecasting, ledgers and journals, banking/reconciliations, creditor maintenance etc. as well as working on ad hoc finance projects. You will welcome being able to make the role your own and use you knowledge and experience to develop our financial processes and add value.
Also working closely with the Founder, Client Services Manager and Head of Operations, you will together establish best practice processes for twentyeightb that not only add value but support the smooth running of the business and enable real time and accurate data and forecasts to aid our business decisions.
What will you get from us
We are looking for people who want to be part of our journey and be engaged in helping us to drive our plans forward:
- Part-time role available to suit other commitments/ working preferences
- We will support you to stretch and develop your skills and experiences and will do so in a supportive and collaborative working environment. We are growing and are keen to support our team to develop themselves and their career aspirations in tandem with our growth.
- Variety! A well-rounded role where you will work with a number of teams within the business
- A voice. We are interested in what you have to say and how you think you can bring new perspectives and add value to what we do.
- Excellent coffee.
- Part-time office dog!
What happens next
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please do so by emailing us your CV today.
Please also include:
- any details of why you think this is the right role for you,
- your current salary/package,
- notice period
- any dates you will not be able to attend an interview.
Due to potentially large numbers of applications, we may not be able to respond to all those applicants who have not been successfully shortlisted. For peace of mind, you will receive notification that we have safely received your application.