Are you our next Account Executive?
We are now looking for an ambitious Account Executive/ Client Services Executive to join the team. We take our work personally, prioritising relationships over profitability and building valuable partnerships with clients, reps and healthcare professionals. In your role of Account Executive you will be responsible for providing support to the account management team in the delivery of client work against agreed budgets and objectives. You are expected to strive to help ease the delivery of our digital sales tool projects, by ensuring our processes are followed and that our clients and internal teams have access to all the information they need at any given time.
Working closely with the Client Services Manager and Senior Project Coordinator – you will be adept at capturing and communicating client requests and requirements. This work may at times be short notice or ad hoc and requires a level of flexibility and a willingness to adapt to the changing requirements of the account management team and the clientbase. We work at speed and no two days are the same!
Get in touch today and send us your CV
What will you get from us
We are looking for people who want to be part of our journey and be engaged in helping us to drive our plans forward. In return, hard work is very much rewarded with a great environment in which to flourish and an unrivalled array of benefits:
- Starting salary of £25k – £30k, with annual reviews and a clear pathway for progression
- Health insurance with Vitality
- Medical cash plan
- 29 days annual leave (plus Bank holidays)
- 99% flexible, permanent, hybrid working* (*Four in-person company days per year)
- Monthly work from home allowance
- Choose your own tech stack and deck out your home office
- Unlimited access to FutureLearn and Pluralsight courses
- Sabbatical policy
- Death in service benefit
- Independent financial advice
- Free Netflix subscription
- Friendly office dog & good coffee awaits at the office 🙂
What happens next
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please do so by emailing us your CV today.
Please also include:
- any details of why you think this is the right role for you,
- your current salary/package,
- notice period
- any dates you will not be able to attend an interview.
Due to potentially large numbers of applications, we may not be able to respond to all those applicants who have not been successfully shortlisted. For peace of mind, you will receive notification that we have safely received your application.