Senior Project Coordinator
We are a small team of developers and consultants, based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, who help brand teams and agencies in the pharmaceutical industry make the most of CLM platforms such as Veeva and MI Touch/Nexxus through app development and technical consultancy.
We are now looking for an ambitious Senior Project Coordinator to join the team. To date, the coordination of projects has been integrated into everyone’s roles, we are now looking for someone to join the team who will be able to add their experience and skills in supporting the effective running of our projects and the day-to-day traffic management of these to ensure we continue to deliver for our clients.
What we are looking for from you
- Be the daily go-to for the development team, who will rely on your organisational skills and project updates in order to progress their daily workload.
- Take ownership of unblocking workflow, conducting traffic management in real-time.
- Schedule development team resource, with a view to creating accurate long term resource projections.
- Monitor and escalate capacity or delivery challenges.
- Work with the Client Services and Development teams to scope new work.
- Ensure project files, documentation and boards are kept absolutely up-to-date throughout the duration of all projects.
- Create internal specification documents at the beginning of each project and co-ordinate internal project
kick off meetings/ periodic team meetings.
- Ensure that project brief and assets pass our internal validation checklist.
- Thoroughly QA all work against our best practice checklist, ensuring that it is client-ready and maintains our high standards.
- Package finished projects ready for delivery to the end client.
- Manage changes to project scope and post-delivery changes/amends.
- Establish ‘positive friction’ with the Client Services team to ensure client needs and commercial needs of the business retain a healthy balance.
- Resolutely champion our processes.
- Update Client Services on project progress at periodic intervals.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a digital projects role.
- Proven ability to be able to build good internal relationships and work collaboratively, you are a natural when it comes to building rapport, nurturing and developing relationships.
- Confident communicator, naturally comfortable working with all levels of stakeholder.
- Excellent listening skills, the ability to home in on and clarify key requirements of a project.
- Ability to run projects on time, spotting any potential delays and taking action to minimise these.
- Good digital understanding and a willingness to build your knowledge in our product and service offering.
- Comfortable working with numbers and discussing basic statistics.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of tools, Google suite and project management tools.
- You will have experience in QA/quality control, an eye for detail is a must with quality being a core focus throughout every stage of a project.
- You will have hands-on experience in traffic management across multiple projects with varying complexities and deadlines. You will be confident in juggling priorities to ensure that tasks and deadlines are clear and understood across our team.
- You naturally take ownership, a self-starter you enjoy personal responsibility and a freedom in what you do but always knowing when to seek support from the team.
- Methodical and logical but with an agility to adapt and flex.
- You are quick to pick things up and are able to see the bigger picture, with commerciality in mind.
- Building relationships comes naturally to you, you are able to adapt and flex your approach to get the best out of all of your working relationships.
- High energy and motivated you take pride in all you do and take pride in exceeding clients expectations.
- Naturally curious and willing to learn, you are always happy to invest time to deepen your experience and knowledge.
- Constant drive for improvement.
- Technically competent you intuitively pick up new technology and systems and are able to apply them to add value in the day-to-day.
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and flexibility in your approach given the regulatory backdrop of our industry.
What will you get from us
We are looking for people who want to be part of our journey and be engaged in helping us to drive our plans forward:
- We will support you to stretch and develop your skills and experiences and will do so in a supportive and collaborative working environment. We are growing and are keen to support our team to develop themselves and their career aspirations in tandem with our growth.
- Variety! A well-rounded role where you will get to work on projects from concept to delivery and everywhere in between.
- A voice. We are interested in what you have to say and how you think you can bring new perspectives and add value to what we do.
- Excellent coffee.
- Part-time office dog!
What happens next
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please do so by emailing us your CV today.
Please also include:
- any details of why you think this is the right role for you,
- your current salary/package,
- notice period
- any dates you will not be able to attend an interview.
Due to potentially large numbers of applications, we may not be able to respond to all those applicants who have not been successfully shortlisted. For peace of mind, you will receive notification that we have safely received your application.