Full Stack Developer – remote working considered
We are a small team of developers and consultants, based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, who help brand teams and agencies in the pharmaceutical industry make the most of CLM platforms such as Veeva and MI Touch/Nexxus through app development and technical consultancy.
We have big plans and as part of our ambitious growth strategy, we are now looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer or Web Application Developer to join the team. It is important that you will be able to hit the ground running and so we are looking for you to be able to demonstrate your Full-Stack Developer experience working within a similar environment where you have been developing end-to-end solutions.
Although you will be working within our current processes and methodologies we would also like to hear the interesting things you have to say, your ideas and reflections on how we can continuously develop and push forward to offer the best commercial solutions to our customers. We want you to have a voice!
What we are looking for from you
Skills & Experience
- It would also be helpful if you have skills in database design theory/basic SQL, regular expressions (Regex) and networking/internet basics (HTTP/S, SSL, DNS).
- 3-4 years’ experience working within a development environment as a Full Stack Developer or Application Developer following all stages of a development journey, concept through to delivery.
- A relevant Computer Science Degree/qualification or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering end-to-end solutions for clients, applications and services, using web technology.
- You will be able to translate the complex in an elegant and clean way.
- Proven ability to be able to explore and develop concepts, research options and add value in the development process through trial & error.
- Veeva CRM/CLM experience.
- Exposure to working with Salesforce.
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical or another regulatory environment.
- Naturally curious, you are interested in how things work and love to solve problems.
- You love to have interesting conversations about potential solutions and how to bring these to life.
- Self-sufficient, you enjoy personal responsibility and a freedom in what you do but always with an eye on commerciality in your thinking and application.
- You are quick to pick things up and are able to see the bigger picture.
- You naturally take ownership for delivery, from start to finish.
- Equally happy working on your own and collaborating with a wider team (internal and external).
- You understand the right balance of getting on and doing a job and when to seek support from the team.
- Constant drive for improvement.
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and flexibility in your approach given the regulatory backdrop of our industry.
What will you get from us
We are looking for someone to come and join us on our journey, you will be number 5 in our growing team and will have a big part to play in our plans for the future. This is not just a job, we want you to be here for the journey.
- We offer you a well-rounded role where you will be seeing projects through from concept to delivery, we are interested in what you have to say and how you think you can add value to what we do too.
- We will support you to stretch and develop your skills and experiences as a Full Stack Developer and will do so in a supportive and collaborative working environment.
- We are open to flexible and agile ways or working – don’t let our location put you off if this is the role for you. Speak to us about how you think it could work.
- Good tech kit – choose your own set up.
- Excellent coffee.
- Part-time office dog!
What happens next
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please do so by emailing us today. Please ensure any portfolio links are available within your CV.
If you are shortlisted we will ask you to supply some additional information too:
- to tell us about a project you’ve worked on that you are particularly proud of and why
- details of your current salary/package and notice period
- any dates you are not available for interview
Please note that you will be asked to provide evidence to support your eligibility to work in the UK if you are shortlisted.
Due to potentially large numbers of applications, we may not be able to respond to all those applicants who have not been successfully shortlisted. For peace of mind, you will receive notification that we have safely received your application.