Are you our next Client Services Manager?
We are a small team of developers and consultants, based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, who help brand teams and agencies in the pharmaceutical industry make the most of CLM platforms such as Veeva and IQVIA OCE through digital sales tool development and technical consultancy.
We are now looking for an ambitious Account Manager/ Client Services Manager to join the team. We take our work personally, prioritising relationships over profitability and building valuable partnerships with clients, reps and healthcare professionals. In your role of Client Services Manager you will champion this mindset in all that you do. You will be responsible for managing the day-to day relationships with existing and new clients, ensuring a smooth process at all phases of a project so everything is on track to deliver a successful outcome. You will collaborate with the internal team, updating and supporting them where required as well as helping them identify and drive new opportunities with our existing clients.
What will you get from us
We are looking for people who want to be part of our journey and be engaged in helping us to drive our plans forward:
- We will support you to stretch and develop your skills and experiences and will do so in a supportive and collaborative working environment. We are growing and are keen to support our team to develop themselves and their career aspirations in tandem with our growth.
- Variety! A well-rounded role where you will get to work on projects from concept to delivery and everywhere in between.
- A voice. We are interested in what you have to say and how you think you can bring new perspectives and add value to what we do.
- Excellent coffee.
- Part-time office dog!
What happens next
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please do so by emailing us your CV today.
Please also include:
- any details of why you think this is the right role for you,
- your current salary/package,
- notice period
- any dates you will not be able to attend an interview.
Due to potentially large numbers of applications, we may not be able to respond to all those applicants who have not been successfully shortlisted. For peace of mind, you will receive notification that we have safely received your application.