Client Services Manager
We are a small team of developers and consultants, based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, who help brand teams and agencies in the pharmaceutical industry make the most of CLM platforms such as Veeva and MI Touch/Nexxus through app development and technical consultancy.
We have some big plans ahead and as part of our ambitious growth strategy, we are now looking for an experienced Client Services Manager to join the team. We are built on an ethos of prioritising relationships and building valuable partnerships with our clients, reps and healthcare professionals we work with. In your role as Client Services Manager, you will champion this mindset in all that you do.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships with existing and new clients, ensuring a smooth process at all phases of a project so everything is on track to deliver a successful outcome. You will collaborate with the internal team, updating and supporting them where required as well as helping them identify and drive new opportunities with our existing clients.
What are we looking for from you?
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a client facing Client Services or Project Manager role, managing multiple projects at any one time.
- Proven ability to be able to build good rapport and chemistry, nurturing and developing relationships.
- Proven experience of working in a collaborative way with your team, clients and external partners.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Confident communicator, naturally comfortable working with all levels of stakeholder.
- Excellent listening skills, the ability to home in on and clarify key requirements of a project.
- Must have a passion for quality and an eye for detail, quality must be at the focus of every stage of a project.
- Ability to run projects on time, spotting any potential delays and taking action to minimise these.
- Good digital understanding and a willingness to build your knowledge in our product and service offering.
- Comfortable working with numbers and discussing basic statistics.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical or another regulatory environment.
- Marketing Communications/Agency background.
- Business Development experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- You naturally take ownership for delivery, from start to finish.
- High energy and motivated, you take pride in all you do and take pride in exceeding clients’ expectations.
- Building relationships, developing rapport and trust comes as second nature.
- Methodical and logical but with agility to adapt and flex.
- You are quick to pick things up and are able to see the bigger picture.
- Naturally curious and willing to learn, you are always happy to invest time to deepen your experience and knowledge.
- Self-sufficient, you enjoy personal responsibility and freedom in what you do but always knowing when to seek support from the team.
- You are quick to pick things up and are able to see the bigger picture, with commerciality in mind.
- Constant drive for improvement.
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and flexibility in your approach given the regulatory backdrop of our industry.
What you will get from us
We are looking for people who want to be part of our journey and be engaged in helping us to drive our plans forward:
- We will support you to stretch and develop your skills and experiences and will do so in a supportive and collaborative working environment. We are growing and are keen to support our team to develop themselves and their career aspirations in tandem with our growth.
- Variety! A well-rounded role where you will get to work on projects from concept to delivery and everywhere in between.
- A voice. We are interested in what you have to say and how you think you can bring new perspectives and add value to what we do.
- Excellent coffee.
- Part-time office dog!
What needs to happen next?
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please do so either via the apply button, quoting ‘CSM’ in the subject box and providing details of your current salary/package, notice period and any dates you are unavailable for interview.
Due to potentially large numbers of applications we may not be able to respond to all those applicants who have not been successfully shortlisted.
No recruitment agencies please.